Ok… so you want to use the photos found on this site? We understand!
- If you use a photo, please link back to this site!
- All-About-Wolves.com does not own any of these photos. We gathered them from ‘free photo’ sites around the web. That means that all of the photos here are Use-At-Your-Own-Risk.
- Personal Use (wallpaper, desktop, school project, etc): No Problem!
- Commercial Use (resell the image, use it on a package): Problem.
- Blog or other Non-Commercial Online Use: Do Some Homework First (see below).
- To the best of our knowledge, all of these photos are in the public domain.
- However, if you see an image which you or somebody you know owns, please let us know, and we will take it down immediately.
I receive a fair amount of messages from people asking if it’s okay to use these photos on their blogs. The best answer I can give is: I think so.
When I first launched this site 8+ years ago, I initially received a few notices from photographers that they own the rights to a particular image, in which case I removed it immediately. All of the remaining images have been posted on this site for almost a decade, and nobody has asked me to remove them. Conclusion: You should be fine, but you may want to do some homework to see if you can determine the source of the image you want to use. (see below)
Remember: If you do use a wolf image from All-About-Wolves.com, please consider a link back to this site.
Finding an Image Source:
If you want to attempt to track down the original source of an image, I suggest you use Google Images. Click on the little camera icon in the search bar, and then follow the easy instructions. Google will let you know every place on the Internet that this image exists.
Public Domain Wolf Images:
Thank you for your interest!